Full coverage fenders tough enough for the Pacific Northwest
The Cascadia full fenders will keep you clean whether you’re commuting to work or on an epic cross country tour. These polycarbonate fenders are tough enough for the Pacific Northwest and keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride.
SKU 7057 (silver), 7057-5 (black)
Poly Carbonate Construction
Durable polycarbonate blades
Stainless steel V-stays and hardware are pre-installed and disc brake compatible
Release Tabs on front fender for added safety
130mm mudflaps for extended coverage
- Durable all-weather polycarbonate blades
- 130mm mudflaps for extra coverage
- Stainless steel V-stays and hardware are pre-installed and disc brake compatible
- Eyelets Required?: Yes
- Release Tabs on front fender for added safety
- Wheel size: 26"
- Fender width: 60mm
- Max tire size: 26" x 1.9"
- Weight: 588 grams
Get all the info you need
Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions
Shipping is free