Handlebar tape with gel
Keep your hands happy with Comfort Cork handlebar tape. It’s soft, durable and easy to install. Pick a color that’s right for you and wrap your bars in comfort.
E.V.A. foam tape with cork flecks for superior grip and comfort
Available in 16 UV-protected colors
Adhesive backing for easy install and removal
- E.V.A. foam tape with real cork flecks
- Gel infused adhesive backing
- Elasticity and adhesive backing makes wrapping and rewrapping a snap
- Tacky in wet and dry conditions for a better grip
- Includes: 2 full length strips, 2 short brake lever strips, 2 finishing strips, 2 expandable bolt-mounted bar end plugs (3mm hex wrench included)
- Available in 16 UV-protected colors
- 5080 (black), 5081 (white), 5082 (blue), 5083 (red), 5084 (yellow), 5091 (celeste), 5092 (orange), 5093 (green), 5094 (pink), 5096 (violet), 5097 (earth), 5098 (charcoal), 5099 (sky blue), 5076 (noche suave), 5077 (cream), 5078 (british racing green)
Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions
Related Blog Posts
Learn more about our dedication to creating Better Bicycle Products
Learn more about our dedication to supporting bicycle advocacy
Comfort Cork Handlebar Tape from Planet Bike is a high-quality handlebar tape that provides cyclists with a comfortable and secure grip while riding.
Comfort Cork Handlebar Tape from Planet Bike is an excellent choice for cyclists who want a bar tape that is comfortable, affordable, and easy to install. Pick one of our 16 color options and revitalize your bike with a fresh wrap of handlebar tape.
The Comfort Cork Handlebar Tape is made of a soft and durable EVA foam with cork flecks that provide excellent shock absorption, reducing the impact of vibrations on cyclist's hands and wrists. Whether riding on gravel or rough pavement on rural roads, this tape can help prevent numbness and discomfort in the hands and fingers.
The cork flecks provide for moisture absorption that allows for a secure grip, even in wet or sweaty conditions. This allows cyclists to maintain a firm hold on their handlebars, even when riding in challenging weather.
Comfort Cork Handlebar Tape is also very easy to install. The gel infused self-adhesive backing is tacky without being overly sticky, meaning you can easily unwrap and rewrap to get just the right fit. The tape is easily stretched so you can customize the feel and thickness of the tape around your handlebars. With two small strips for the brake-lever clamps, finishing tape near the stem, and a pair of expandable bolt mounted bar end plugs (3mm hex wrench included), you’ll have everything you need to expertly wrap your bars. We’ve even included a step-by-step guide so you can wrap your bars like a pro on your first attempt!
Comfort Cork Handlebar Tape is available in a range of colors, making it easy for cyclists to customize their bikes to their own personal style. Whether you prefer bright and bold colors or more subdued tones, there is a color option available to suit your preferences and give your bike a fresh look.