92mm short right grip designed for use with single twist shifter bikes
The 100% recycled Shifty Grips are designed as an ergonomic solution to anyone riding with a one-by front crank with a Gripshift™ or other twist shift style rear shifters. The left side is designed as a standard 132mm closed end grip with an expanding bolt system to fix your grips into place. The right side is shorter (only 92mm) to accommodate twist style grips. It also features the same closed end grip and expanding bolt design. The Shifty Grips utilize an ergonomic shape to keep your hands “happy” by reducing stress on the palm and creating a comfortable point of contact between you and your bike. The non-slip rubber texture works great in all-weather.
The Shifty Grips are perfect replacement grips for anyone with a twist shift bike, like many one-by system electric bikes.
100% recycled plastic core and durable synthetic rubber construction
Ergonomic shape provides instant comfort
- Core is made up of 100% recycled post-consumer plastic
- Ergonomic shape and durable synthetic rubber construction give optimum anti-slip control, even on demanding terrain or in wet conditions
- Left side is 132mm, Right side is 92mm and designed for twist shift style bikes
- Installation is easy with a single alloy expanding bolt system that keeps grips in place while you ride. 3mm hex wrench for installation is included
- Designed to fit any standard straight bicycle handlebar with an outer diameter between 20-22mm
- Weight: 96 grams
Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions
Shipping is free