Lock-on ergonomic handlebar grips
No more numb hands! These lock on Grip E grips offer a broad palm platform, vibration dampening gel and micro texture finger tip contact patches to make your hands happy every time you ride.
When you’re riding your e-bike, you spend most of the time pedaling in a seated position, even when riding uphill. As a result, we designed the Grip E version of our Happy Hands Handlebar grips with e-biking in mind. We started with a broad ergonomic palm platform to improve hand and wrist positioning to prevent fatigue and promote comfort. Then we added a combination of durable synthetic rubber and gel to provide superior vibration dampening and anti-slip control, even in wet conditions. Finally, we added micro texture to the underside of the grip to engage with your finger tips to create a positive point of contact between you, your e-bike and your happy hands.
Rubber, gel, and micro texture for superior vibration dampening and grip
Ergonomic shape with broad palm surface for better weight distribution
- Ergonomic shape with broad palm surface prevents fatigue and provides optimum anti-slip control
- Gel and triple density synthetic rubber and fingertip micro texture design provide superior vibration dampening and create a positive and comfortable point of contact between you and your bike
- They feel great with both gloves and bare hands
- Designed to fit any standard straight bicycle handlebar with an outer diameter between 20-22mm
- Installation is easy with a single lock-on alloy clamping collar that keeps grips in place while you ride. Hex wrench for installation is included
- Size: 132mm length, 32mm diameter, 42mm palm platform
- Weight: 134 grams
Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions
Shipping is free