Performance light cycling gloves
The Aries are stylish and performance-minded half finger cycling gloves for all your cycling escapades. They’ll keep your hands comfortable and cool during your long summer days out on the road.
- Style: Half Finger
- Color: Royal Blue and Black
- Padding: 1mm foam
- Season: warm weather
- Closure: hook and loop closure
- Easy–Off Glove Removal Tab
- Gender: Unisex
- See our Sizing Chart for help in selecting an appropriate size
- Lycra backing and forchettes for superior fit and cool comfort
- Synthetic leather palm with venting is reinforced for superior grip comfort and handlebar feel
- Soft low-profile terry cloth wiping surface on thumb and index finger
- Tricot inner lining for comfort
For the long-term care of your gloves, it’s best to hand wash them with a mild detergent in lukewarm water and let them air dry. If machine washing is desired, make sure the cuff closures are secured so the "hooks" don't adhere to other items in wash. Add detergent to the wash after the water has started and avoid fabric softeners. To preserve the technical performance of your gloves, we recommend using a simple detergent that is free of additives. You can also rinse non dirty gloves in hot water to get rid of any surfactants that might appear. Never place your gloves in a commercial dryer or use any “hot” settings. They can be machine dried, just be careful to use lower or warm setting. If in doubt, treat them like your jeans and let them air dry for best future fit.
Download the Glove Sizing Chart
Check Out the FAQ
Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions
Rebuild Your Gear
Shipping is free
Our Good Gear Guarantee
Learn more about our dedication to creating Better Bicycle Products
Better Products. Better World.
Learn more about our dedication to supporting bicycle advocacy