Full-finger 3 season cycling gloves
The Orion is a lightweight and thin full finger cycling glove well suited for spring, summer and fall. They’re designed to give you vibration dampening comfort and protection through the seasons.
- Style: Full Finger
- Color: Black and Grey
- Padding: 3mm foam
- Season: spring, summer and fall
- Closure: Neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure
- Gender: Unisex
- See our Sizing Chart for help in selecting an appropriate size
- Spandex backing and lycra forchettes for superior fit
- Ventilated mesh panel for increased cooling
- Synthetic leather palm is reinforced for durability and superior grip and handlebar feel
- Soft low-profile terry cloth wiping surface on thumb
For the long-term care of your gloves, it’s best to hand wash them with a mild detergent in lukewarm water and let them air dry. If machine washing is desired, make sure the cuff closures are secured so the "hooks" don't adhere to other items in wash. Add detergent to the wash after the water has started and avoid fabric softeners. To preserve the technical performance of your gloves, we recommend using a simple detergent that is free of additives. You can also rinse non dirty gloves in hot water to get rid of any surfactants that might appear. Never place your gloves in a commercial dryer or use any “hot” settings. They can be machine dried, just be careful to use lower or warm setting. If in doubt, treat them like your jeans and let them air dry for best future fit.
Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions
Shipping is free