Rechargeable tail light for All Day & Night visibility
The Rojo 100 USB rechargeable bike tail light is designed to keep you safe and visible on every ride, day and night. With up to 100 lumens of light output you'll get noticed whether you’re riding country roads, bike paths or navigating urban streets. The Rojo offers four mode options so you can make the best choice based on conditions. The erratic Superflash Turbo flash pattern offers daytime visibility and the more consistent Pulse or slow fade Courtesy pattern are great for night rides. With a compact design, USB C charging, and an optimized lens for intense lumen output, the Rojo 100 is packed with features.
FL1 tested run-times
5 hrs (steady – 25 lumens), 10 hrs (Pulse™ - 50-90 lumens), 12 hrs (Courtesy™ - 30-90 lumens) and up to 15 hrs (Superflash Turbo™ - 100 lumens)
2 high output Cree XB-D LEDs provide four modes for every kind of ride - See the light in action here!
650 mAh Lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours
Safety Side Lighting
Provide 270° of visibility
IP rated water resistance
Water resistance rated to IP66 standard
- 2 high output Cree XB-D LEDs provide four modes for every kind of ride (Steady, Pulse™, Courtesy™ & Superflash Turbo™ settings) - See the light in action here!
- Tested to FL1 standards - Run times: 5 hrs (Steady – 25 lumens), 10 hrs (Pulse™ - 50-90 lumens), 12 hrs (Courtesy™ - 30-90 lumens) and up to 15 hrs (Superflash Turbo™ - 100 lumens)
- Provide 270° of visibility
- Designed for when you ride the most…during the daytime. The Rojo 100 is engineered to be highly visible even in bright, sunny conditions
- Water resistant – Don’t be worried to ride in the rain, the Rojo 100 is dust & water resistance rated to the IP66 standard
- Fast recharging - 650 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with USB type-C cable (included)
- Multiple mounting options - Includes rear rack, seat post, seat stay and clip mount flexible mounting options
- 48 grams
Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions
Shipping is free