Hardwired 500 lumen Electric Bike front headlight
The Planet Bike Current 500 front white head light is designed to illuminate the path ahead whenever you hop on your electric bike. Whether you’re upgrading the light that came spec’d on your E-bike or adding a front light, the Current 500 is a great choice. The OSRAM LED delivers 500 lumens and the precision fish eye Clean Beam lensing creates a horizontal cut-off beam that won’t blind oncoming cyclists and path users. The sleek, rugged and compact form is constructed of aluminum alloy and mounts neatly to your bike’s fork crown. The mounting bracket’s dual pivot points let you fine tune the beam to ideally project light for a safe ride day or night.
The Current 500 includes a Bosch system plug for clean installation into the front light outlet on your Bosch-powered E-bike. Don’t worry if you ride an electric bike powered by Shimano, Toshiba, Stromer and other motor systems because the Current power cable can be modified to work with most systems.
Great optics, abundant lumen output and clean design make Planet Bike's Current 500 a smart choice for E-bike cyclists. Be safer and brighter on the path without blinding your fellow riders!
Osram High output LED provides steady 500 lumens with clean beam cutoff lens
Plugs into Bosch Battery
Easily plugs into Bosch batteries. Can be modified to fit Toshiba and Shimano batteries.
Multi Pivot installation
Get the light where you want it with two pivot point bracket
- OSRAM KW H2L531.TE LED provides a 500 lumen high power beam
- FL1 Tested - Steady mode (500 lm)
- Provides 240 degrees of visibility for daytime traffic and provides optimal lighting for nighttime riding
- Clean Beam Design - Precision Clean Beam cut-off lens is designed with your fellow riders in mind. Provides for courteous, anti-glare illumination on the ground ahead of you and not into the eyes of oncoming riders.
- Front Fork Crown Mounted - Securely mounts to your E- bike's fork crown with mounting bracket with two robust pivot points that allow for beam angle adjustability.
- Water resistantance rated to IPX6 standard
- Electric Bike Compatible - Includes a Bosch E-bike system plug for clean installation to Bosch-powered electric bikes. A certified mechanic is recommend for installation on other systems.
- Compatible with e-bike systems with an output voltage of 6V-15V
- Cable length is 56"
- 116 grams
Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions
Shipping is free